Five Amazing Golf Resorts In Portugal You Should Visit
Are you traveling to Portugal for a golf holiday and need suggestions on where to stay? There are dozens of high quality golf resorts and hotels to choose from. Portugal is known for offering quality golf courses and comfortable accommodations to help you enjoy your stay. Even through there are many options, a few tend to standout more than others. The following details offer hints on where to go and how to find the best golf resort for your visit in Portugal.
Learn More about These 5 Golf Resorts
Portugal offers quality options for travelers looking to enjoy a relaxing golf holiday. Depending on where you plan to travel you will find a few options that catch your eye. The following golf resorts have high ratings by guests with many recommending these options for anyone in the area.
- Royal Obidos Spa & Golf Resort (Lisbon): features comfortable accommodations, fine dining and golf course onsite. Also 10 minutes from Praia del Rey. Features beautiful gardens, tennis, spa, and indoor/outdoor pools.
- El Rompido Gol Resort (Algarve): a 5-star resort featuring lovely golf course and garden views, modern decorated rooms, outdoor/indoor pools, outdoor bar and grill, and more. The resort has 2 golf courses onsite while sitting next to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Monte da Quinta Resort (Vilamoura): features indoor/outdoor pools and spa. Close proximity to Faro Airport. The resort allows guests to take advantage of Quinta Do Lago and its 3 high quality golf courses. Many rooms are spacious while featuring a kitchen, living room and bathroom.
- Vidago Palace Resort (Porto): features expanded championship golf course while being in close proximity to 3 other quality golf courses. The resort features a selection of dining options, indoor swimming, spa and close by Porto Airport.
- Amendoeira Golf Resort (Algarve): features 2 prestigious golf courses including The Faldo Course and The O’Connor Course. Close by Faro Airport and the south coast. Villas and apartments are available along with outdoor pool, spa and bar.
Tips on Choosing a Golf Resort
If you have a specific destination in mind, consider learning accommodations available there first. A golf resort may offer a golf course on site for guests to enjoy, but there are resort options with multiple golf courses nearby. Learn about special offers offered by golf resorts and nearby golf clubs before booking and do so early.
© Easttngeotourism.com. All rights reserved.